Lagos Jazz Festival, an outreach division of African Health & Education Fund was founded with a mission that guides the organization to this day:
- Provide high-quality performances as a cultural and educational outreach for the local residents and visitors to Lagos, Nigeria.
- Provide international performance platform and opportunities for local artists and performers.
- Serve diverse audiences by presenting varied musical genres and artists.
- Promote cultural exchanges between Nigeria and the global arts and cultural community.
- Enhance Lagos’s initiative as a cultural, arts and musical destination for international visitors.
- Support African Health & Education Fund ongoing efforts to improve educational opportunities for children and young adults in Africa by providing health education, books, computers, relevant equipment, supplies, workshops and seminars to schools or local libraries.